A Barton Company is pleased to present a 3 bedroom, semi-detached home in the popular and convenient “Farmley” development. Close to local schools, shops and public transport, this property boasts a downstairs W.C. and accessibility enhancements, and is sure to be popular with all manner of potential tenants. Register your interest today to avoid disappointment.
|Address||25 Farmley Park, Glengormley, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£525 / month|
|EPC Rating||E50/D66 (co2: E44/D60)|
- 3 bedroom, semi-detached home.
- Oil-fired central heating.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Substantial reception room.
- Wooden storage shed.
- Enclosed front and rear gardens.
21’ 4” x 8’ 5” (6.51m x 2.59m)
Wooden flooring. Focal point electric fireplace and surround.
9’ 3” x 7’ 9” (2.96m x 2.38m)
A suite of beige veneer floor and eye level kitchen units with oak-effect Formica work surfaces. Electric cooker. Electric extractor unit. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps. Partly tiled walls. Fully tiled floors.
5’ 1” x 3’ 0” (1.55m x 0.91m)
Low Flush W.C. and corner wash hand basin.
11’ 3” x 8’ 10” (3.46m x 2.69m)
10’ 6” x 7’ 6” (3.21m x 2.30m)
9’ 9” x 6’ 9” (2.97m x 2.06m)
9’ 9” x 7’ 9” (2.97m x 2.37m)
A white bathroom suite comprising: Bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, and Low Flush W.C. with accessibility enhancements. Partly tiled walls.
Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens with front wrought iron entrance gates. Wooden storage shed.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- These particulars are prepared for guidance only, they do not consitute any part of an offer or contract.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
ABC Estate Agents
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600